Links

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Some of my gardening works after accident

This is taken on the morning of 8 October 2022. Where I do all despite just passed 1 month break after my total loss accident. Well, I am the owner and worker. Have to do what I can do to make up the long break.
The look of 4 unit kelapa pandan. Self harvest. I do think I should use harness to ensure my safety on next alone harvest session.
The look of setup to harvest the kelapa pandan fruits.
For those who said it is easy, please by all means can always come and try climb the ladder. As at slightest wrong move, it is very easy for you to topple down along with the 10 steps ladder.
Proof how tall 10 steps ladder is.
I am unable to harvest this last kelapa pandan. It is too deep inside it stalk.
My super clingy supervisor, Furball the cat. She did not even budge despite the strong vibration from the pruner.
The look of pruned starfruit tree.
The look of harvested starfruits.
Test power to trim branch of my Harum Manis mango tree.

The look of my right hand. Turns red part that pruner rest on my hand.
Diameter of the trimmed branch to Harum Manis mango tree.


The look of my kelapa mataq before trimming session.
The look after trimming session.
My resting session interrupted by this furry animal.

See how fully occupied my body is.
It is really not advisable to start do such activities without supervision. Incase you collapse while doing those heavy duty work. Being supervised by Furball is not good enough.
Until then, have a safe and peaceful gardening session at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment