Links

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Upgrading my smart watch

This is taken on the evening of 13 October 2022. Where I manage to fast open and use my new upgraded smart watch that just arrived in the noon.
Additional features that I am able to add to apps Huawei Health by using this Huawei smart watch is stress and cycle calendar (for menstrual).
My stress calibration.
Cycle calendar setting.
After setting this, it will give prediction of your fertiled date and next period cycle.

This 18 SX part suitable for those with partners.
I love this part more.
Also able to put input on my mood during menstrual.
I can also record my water intake and manually key in body temperature.
This really suits my current detailed documentation of my body.

Unboxing process.


I start using my Honor smart watch last 12 February 2021. Also already expired the warranty. Where it was my best investment ever for both my health and mental health monitoring that time. As I was experiencing very bad sleep deprive that time. Where I am still feeling lethargic after 7 to 8 hours of night sleep. Turns out I am having up to non deep sleep per my night sleep session daily. The culprit that cause my lethargic condition.
I have my own reason to choose Huawei smart watch over Mi smart watch or Honor smart watch. Only able to disclose it with upfront consultation payment. Since information is never free from me. As I use my effort, time and money for it. For free information, can always consult my precious boyfriend, Mr Google.
Where I immediately turn off Honor smart watch after turn on and start using Huawei smart watch. Planning to sell it as preloved item after putting the box together.
Until then, have fun in using your chosen smart watch and fully utilise it to the maximum usage.

Reference :
[1] How the stress level monitoring help me to know I am actually under the weather https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2022/10/monitoring-my-stress-level-with-smart.html

No comments:

Post a Comment