Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The look of Onzen Dettol bar soap

This is taken on the morning of 10 October 2022. Where I manage to take picture of the bought Onzen Dettol bar soap. It smells heavenly calming and soothing like almond base soap. It is also very moisturising without the common Dettol scent. It does feel like using a richer and luxurious type of bar soap like Dove.

The bar soap colour similar to slight brown peanut.
Bought it in Mr DIY, U Mall. Not less than RM 10 for this pack of 3 bar soap. Slightly expensive than typical Dettol bar soap. Well for thr scent and nourishinh after effect, it is more than acceptable for me. As I need Dettol anti bacterial level bar soap for my daily usage. Since I am exposed to various types of insects, pollen at home due to my gardening activites.
Until then, have fun enjoying good anti bacterial soap for your daily usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment