Links

Monday, October 24, 2022

Partitioning my 4 TB hard disk and data transfering

This is taken on the morning of 22 October 2022. Where I manage to spare time to do hard disk partitioning of my new 4 TB hard disk. After it was bought the noon of 21 October 2022. I just have a good experience with Transcend brand to continue buying it.
Transferring time all data from my purple 2 TB hard disk to my blue 4 TB hard disk.
Just manage to transfer all data from Partition 1 of my 2 TB hard disk into Partition 1 of new 4 TB hard disk.
Can see all 4 partitions of my 2 TB hard disk maxed out.
I am used of backing up all my information in portable hard disk. As have experienced last time laptop motherboard damage due to end of life span. Plus, I have experienced where my laptop locked due to bit locker turned on [1]. Where I have to unlock the bit locker first. Then back up all data to OneDrive before proceed formatting it. I just follow the instructions online given by my trusty Mr Google.
Until then, have fun in backing up all of your data and works.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment