Links

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Labeling my house keys

This is taken on the morning of 12 September 2022. Where I finally manage to make label for my house keys.
The look of pasted label on the keys. I am using font size 5. Might need to use bigger font size after this. 
The look of the printed labels. 
The look of used mouse via OTG cable to help moving the edited text box accurately. 
Last time, I label my keys manually. By writing the label with pen. Then cut it out. Paste it on the keys with clear sellotape. That method still works. Just that it needs to be maintained every once per 2 months. Since the sellotape easily peel off due to its thin layer. 
The neat labels is achieved with the usage of Bluetooth thermal printer. Quite handy technology. As I am able to bring it around for labeling works. Find it convenient especially when on gardening site. To label the planted plants. I do clean the keys surface with wet tissue. Then wipe it dry with dry tissue. Before pasting on the label. This is to ensure clean surface area for better sticking. 
Until then, have fun in labeling your house keys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment