Links

Monday, November 27, 2023

Activities on Saturday

Since I have some free time on Saturday, 25 November 2023. I decided to assist my last time degree friend who is the new lecturer in FKE, UTM since October 2023.
I received the ordered lemon type Taiwan fragrance and lemon Meyer for her. Since she loves to drink water with added lemon juice drops and slices. 
The planted lemon type Taiwan fragrance. 
The planted lemon type Meyer.
The whole planting process in this YouTube link https://youtu.be/wwPEgqdwGtU?si=Y4drJhqhiGYHeprS
My lunch after the morning activity around 2 pm. Auntie Anne almond pretzel with caramel dip.
My next lunch at 3 pm. Half of a whole chicken in barbecue flavor from Baker's Cottage. 
The drink while doing some cleaning. 
The look of spot cleaning process at size 4 feet x 4 feet.
The video of the content inside the dirty water tank container 
This is after 2 times filling in the water tank with detergent for carpet cleaning. To be frank, it is best to use kracher carpet cleaner to clean the whole carpet in the lab. As mine was only for spot cleaning usage.
The cleaning process took me 1 hour time. Also my hair dryer that I bought last 2011 burned out after wrongly use it for longer than 15 minutes of continuous usage. Well, that would be my next task to repair it later. 
I end up with a very sore right arm after take bath 9 pm. Might need to revised the work flow in doing the spot cleaning later.
It is not that relaxing activity since I am already in bronze age level. However it is a thing that is satisfying to see the outcome. Need to be more calculative and more proper when doing such activities. 
Until then, be safe while doing works at bronze age.

No comments:

Post a Comment