Links

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

My review on scythe (sabit) bought from Eco shop

This is taken on the noon of 1 September 2023. Where I managed to use the scythe (sabit) from Eco shop the day before.
The handle is the nice diameter for me to hold for usage. Also 70% much faster to tidy up creeping plants at the side of the house compared using my gardening cutter. Verdict is it is worth money spend for me who is on tight budget.
But need to make sure to use at least 1 glove on hand. The hand that is used to grab the creeping plants. And wear high gardening boots. To protect your feet. As your judgment and precision will get lower along the cutting and trimming works. Better save than sorry. As prevention is way better than cure. Especially when you have aging. 
Until then, have fun tidying up your lawn using scythe (sabit).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to craft such an informative and enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete