Links

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Finally able to access my 250 GB IDE hard disk

This is taken on the morning of 19 September 2023. Where I managed to test the reader bought for my 250 GB IDE hard disk. After start looking for solution early this year.
The look of 3 partitions inside my 250 GB IDE hard disk. 
The look of its existing casing that I have bought and used with it since earlier.
Connection of the power cable and data transfer cable.
Close up on the 250 GB IDE hard disk. 
This hard disk I used during my last year in degree last 2007. Which I used to store all my degree works in it. Need to test later if my GUI programming in Visual Basic still working or not.
Will inform later on my availability for data back up service of IDE hard disk later after my thesis writing work.
Until then, have fun in accessing your precious IDE hard disk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment