Links

Friday, November 17, 2023

My review on Realfit f2 tws Bluetooth earphone

This is taken on the noon of 14 November 2023. After I used it since 3.49 pm 13 November 2023. The battery of this Realfit f2 tws bluetooth earphone left 60%.

I only able to see the battery level of this Realfit f2 tws bluetooth earphone in percentage after connecting it with my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone. It was not shown when it was connected to my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. Quite a monstrous battery capacity.

The battery level in Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. Where it will turned red when it is low in battery.
From the box, stated it need 1 hour charging time.
I decided to charged it after it make sound at 20% battery level. As from yesterday reading, it was advised to charged the Bluetooth earphone once it reached 20% to keep the battery in good condition.
The battery level reached 100% after 1 hour charging time.
For me, it is a very good investment for a wire free usage. Suits my nature of gardening and lots of hands on work. Have tested at home. No connection disturbance despite I went over to next room. 
The sounds become much better or amplified or louder when I turn on this function in my Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. 


Unboxing part.
The box of Realfit f2 tws bluetooth earphone.
The look of the Realfit f2 tws Bluetooth earphone it is casing.
Still a lot to learn to use this Bluetooth earphone. Since for me a lot not written in the given manual. And seller also did not reply much.
Like yesterday, I notice that the case itself able to charged the Bluetooth earphone. After the light turned green after I put in the Bluetooth earphone in its case. So, I leave it inside the case while I go for lunch. By the time I finished my lunch, the Bluetooth earphone already fully charged and battery level at 100%.
My verdict, worth money spend. Clear sound, bass for heavy metal song. Comfortable enough for me to doze over with it intact on my ear holes. Battery capacity quiet a punch. But the part to let it charged up for at least an hour, might need to consider a pair more in safe keeping.

Update on 20 November 2023 on the missed out details of this product:
- just need to charged the case once the light is no longer turned green after put in the earphones
- green light on the case once put in the earphones means the case charging the earphones
- the case will stop charging once the red light stop blinking. Basically after approximately 1 hour of charging time

Cons:
- the microphone is not clear when used while I am wearing shawl. It was echoing based from the call receiver. Well, no issue for me. Just need to disconnect the earphone and receive the call manually

Pros:
- as I am able to turn off each earphones individually
- able to go next and before with the earphones 

Verdict:
- worth money to buy with the quality and price and usability 
- need to consider to purchase 1 more pair after using it. As to fill in the void once the earphones is charged. As the earphones need at least 1 hour time charged in its case

Despite few of the flaw, I am satisfied with it. As it is still clear enough for me to use to listen to songs

Until then, have fun using a good Bluetooth earphone for your daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment