Links

Friday, November 10, 2023

My replacement repeater

This is taken on th3 morning of 7 October 2023. Where I managed to installed new repeater replacing the no longer working previous ones. 
I get 3 from 4 signal from the wifi repeater. While I was doing work on porch. Will test later once I am on the pinang tree trunk.
This is the signal strength when I was in the middle room of top floor.
The previous ones was bought last November 2022. And stopped working last September 2023.
I like this new one more. As it does not need to be connected to the router with RJ45. Unlike the previous ones. It is wireless connected. More convenient. Hopefully this one will last longer. As it will take me more time to troubleshoot the previous ones.
Until then, have fun using wifi repeater at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment