Links

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

My review on Deluxe Crackers from Hup Seng

This is taken last evening of 21 July 2023. Where I update human biscuits that I bought for myself. As my friend always by default will assume biscuits is the one for my cat.
I choose this at first to satisfy my curiosity of it taste. End up hooked on it. Due to its taste and bite size. Also recommend it to my other friend who is trying to loose weight. But advised her not to eat more than 4 unit to satisfy her hunger before sleep. So far, such trick works to calm the hunger in my tummy.
Biscuits helps me a lot during my degree study time. But I end up with gastric on my last study year. This is because I only eat biscuits for breakfast and lunch. Then only eat rice late noon after finished all classes at the end of the day. Which my portion is a healthy male portion. Makes my stomach overworked. Which leads to gastrics😅. So now I am trying my best to take care of my precious stomach. Eat moderately especially in very hungry mode. Example, like when I get 9 pieces of chicken chop. I will leave 3 to 6 pieces. Then take the balance home. Eat the balance next day. It is not easy, but doable. 
Until then, enjoy good tasty cracker to satisfy your night hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment