Links

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Cleaning my Deuter Futura Pro 38 backpack

This is taken on the morning of 9 October 2023. Where I managed to use my spot cleaner to clean up my Deuter Futura Pro 38 backpack. Bought it using my first bonus in 2008 in Pertama Complex, KL. Basically it is almost 15 years old with me. Stop using it before covid19 outbreak. 
It already battered due the fully utilized usage from 1 person. Which I never ever lend it to others. Since it is my most precious procession. It also be with me during my trip to Mount Kinabalu in 2011. 
For those who is using public transport to move around, I would strongly suggest using one. As it helps to dispersed weight evenly on your body. Worth money spend for it.
The look of 1 lady foreigner that is keeping eyes on the bagpacks in JB Sentral last 8 September 2023. 

The look of my Deuter Futura Pro 38 bagpack before and after spot cleaning. 
I only use 10 ml spot cleaning detergent and 312.5 ml water to clean outer part of this bagpack. Can see the difference before and after look. Then how cloudy the water in the dirty water tank after the spot cleaning session.
Until then, have fun in using good backpack for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment