Links

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

My review on Whole Tuna Loin in Gravy 80 gm

This is taken on the noon of 5 September 2023. Where I was just finished my errands. I do saw 1 female cat before I go for my errands. And have decided to buy her some food if she is still there once I am finished. After I finished my errands I check on the cat. And she was still around. So I went to the nearby ECO shop. Bought this can of 80 gm Whole Tuna Loin in Gravy for her. Along with 1 pack of small cup. So that it will be neat to feed the cat.
She does lick the gravy fast. She was even trying her best to fish out the tuna chunks inside the cup. 
And they are not joking about the gravy. It is definitely full with gravy. And splashes some on me on my attempt  to close the opened can.
I do saw available kibble and water at nearby pet store. But maybe the cat already bored of it.
The bought small cups did helps a lot in order to give the food neatly to the cat. Just need wider dimension for next time. Still it is good enough since it is for leave purpose. And there are 3 large dustbin nearby. Which hopefully others could help to toss it away later.
Until then, be safe while feeding stray cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment