Links

Friday, November 24, 2023

My review on touch pen for editing assist in smartphone

This is taken last 9 September 2023. Where I have bought 2 unit of disc tips touch pen. As an attempt to be used to write and sketch and edit in my smartphone. Below video is the look writing on my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone.

The bought touch pen is disc tips. Where it is capacitive and passive type of touch pen. Means it does not need to use battery or any configuration setting on the used phone in order to use it.

The touch principle is a conductor for simulating a finger. The screen senses the capacitance change and recognizes the position.

Pen tip is a soft rubber, conductive cloth, disc plastic sheet.

Compatible for most of capacitive touch screens.

The accuracy is common, near to good level.

So far, it did help me well in editing pictures in my Samsung Galaxy A34 phone and Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 phone. Regardless, the best is still using phone that comes with stylus. As I have experienced last time using Samsung Note 3.
Until then, have fun in using good touch pen for your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment