Links

Saturday, November 4, 2023

My small bag of Febreze and shower cream for daily public toilet usage

This is taken on the morning of 1 November 2023. Where I managed to spare time to pack Febreze and shower cream in 1 small bag for daily public toilet usage.
The look of finished product. The hanged pouch on my pants.
The prepared materials. A pack of rings, a pack of hook and the used pouch.
The materials for this 1 set of pouch. Which is 1 ring, 1 hook and 1 pouch. 
The contents of the pouch. 
Installation process. To install ring on pouch. Then install hook on the ring.
Putting ring through hole on zip head of the used pouch.
Use skewer to reduce scratch on the zip head.
The look of complete assembled set.
Despite the wall mounted soap dispenser has been refilled, I still prefer to have soap with me. For personal usage after taking dump.
I only put the pouch on once I arrived to the lab. So I do not need to keep on looking for it before going to the toilet. Can go anytime with ease.
As for Febreze, is to spray the toilet, every cubicles and sink area before leave it after usage. So that the next person who enter the toilet, can feel more comfortable with the leaved good fresh scent. 
Until then, have fun in using small pouch of Febreze and shower cream for your toilet break.

No comments:

Post a Comment