Links

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Small hard case to store perfume for daily usage

This is taken on the morning of 27 September 2023.
The look of the hard case with 3 items. Which is 70 ml sunscreen, 100 ml perfume lotion and 100 ml perfume.
Diameter of perfume bottle is 8.1 cm.
The hard case size is 10 cm x 15 cm x 6 cm. But is is able to fit in nicely my perfume La Nuit Tresor with 8.1 cm diameter.
Howver I do notice that the perfume lotion have dents all over it. Might need to switch over to M size hard case later for its safety. 
I am grateful to be able to learn to use this hard case. As I am no longer have worries if accidentally drop my bag. A sense of security and safety. Good for my aging heart😬.
Until then, have fun in using good hard case to store your precious perfume, sunscreen and lotion perfume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment