Links

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Switching over to 65 W charger

This is taken on the noon of 19 August 2023. Where I managed to received the ordered 65 W LDNIO charger. This is decided as I have used my friend 30 W fast charger with the original USB-C charge cable of Samsung Galaxy A34. Where it only took 55 minutes to full charge after left 44%. Since the 65 W charger can be used to charge Lenovo laptop, I decided to buy it.
I have tested the 65 W LDNIO charger before putting it into my charger bag. And kept the previous 35 W Bavin charger into old charger container [1]. 
Where Samsung Galaxy A11 charger is on its left.
Content of the box.
My Samsung Galaxy A34 phone support fast charging using it. Battery level at 43% by 12.11 pm. 55 minutes to full charge.
Battery level at 86% by 1.08 pm. 27 minutes to full charge. Increasing 43% within 57 minutes.
Hopefully this will last with me. For me personally, it is fast charging. But it does not reduce charging time. More like same charging time when I used Samsung Galaxy A11 charger. As when I used my friend fast charger 30 W, it able to charged 52% within 50 minutes.  Well, seems like it is needed to be tested out even more.
Until then, have fun in using fast charger for your phone.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment