Links

Monday, July 16, 2018

My freshen up make up look today after Zohor prayer.

I do take off my make up today before my Zohor prayer. And I reapply my make up immediately after finished taking wudu [1]. Since one of my long lost girlfriend (Power Engineering PhD student) were in the prayer room that time and I am able to chat more with her while reapplying my make up before prayer.
This is the look after I finished joining hardware testing activity in 4th floor lab.




I just put on my Maybelline BB stick, a hint of brown eyeshadow for a subtle eye shading, blusher and lipstick for this look. That is all. Since I am in hurry to rush for my 3 pm testing activity.

I think last time I frequently meet my girlfriend around year 2011 till 2012. Then we parted ways since she have finished her study that time.
She does complement my current skin condition. Said that my skin really smooth, clear and glowing😉. I jokingly told her the secret is to have a love kissing machine cat named Dell😊. I do think my current fresh organic home grown herbs and fruits helps me a lot in improving and maintaining my skin condition [3]. Despite such method of mine is time and effort consuming, but for me it really worth it. As not only me benefiting from the organic harvest, my cats, colleagues and even neighbours also manage to get fresh fruits and herbs😊. One of my way in helping others indirectly.
My freshly plucked papaya fruits after reach home today. Same batch with this one [2].
I have to pluck them early as nowadays my papaya fruits were attacked by fruit flies when they are in orange ripe colour. I have make experiment for such matter earlier and kept them in closed breathable container for self ripening process. And the papaya fruit does ripen well and free from fruit flies infestation.
I do not have time to make diy fruit flies trap as my fruit flies liquid already finished up and it is always no stock of it in the nearby shop.

Till then, have fun in taking care of your fruits from fruit flies😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment