Links

Thursday, July 26, 2018

The look of my organic rose hot drink last Tuesday.

I manage to harvest my rose flower before it withered and crumble. It already start to bloom last 22 July 2018 [1].
The look of my hot drink that consist of fresh organic rose petals and honey for sweetener.



The crumble rose petals in my hands.

The look of the rose seeds on the petal stem base in red circle and arrow.
Fortunately I remember to harvest my organic rose within 2 days after it bloom. As normally it will crumble and fell on the third day after it bloom.

Till then, have fun enjoying the fragrant sweet taste of your fresh organic rose petals drink at home 😋.

Reference:
[1] The blooming rose flower of mine https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/replanting-my-asparagus-plant-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment