Links

Sunday, July 8, 2018

My simple make up look for wedding event yesterday.

I was invited by my girlfriend to accompany her to attend wedding event yesterday. I end up with my usual natural look since I am too used for such. My focus is more to have fresh natural look with less eyebags.
My so-called natural look.

I need to use my spectacles as my eyes too dry to use other than that.
This is taken using my Oppo A71 (2018).

The pictures of me with my girlfriends is taken using my dutiful Samsung J7 Prime.
In my girlfriends car while waiting for one more friend.




 The look of me taking selfie at the parking area near the wedding event place.


I am using:
- Foundation: Kryolan Ultra Foundation Stick in code 3 W [1].
- Sunscreen from Biore [2].
- Eyeshadow using the Cosway pallete [3].
- Blusher from Sivanna [3].
- Brushes used from set Zoeva Luxe Complete set [4].
- Lipstick from L.A. Girl code BAZAAR [5].

Till then, have fun in taking selfie with your companions😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment