Links

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Relaxing with Dell after 1 whole day do thesis writing and submission in FTI, UTM.

It was a long day in PhD thesis editing. Thankfully manage to send the document before end of office hour.
The submission in the office of Fakulti Tamadun Islam (FTI), UTM JB.
It was not an easy task. I even have to assist in printing, wait for binding and then submission to FTI, UTM JB office. Where after that, I even assist in submitting the thesis abstract via email to the FTI, UTM JB personnel. That all is not even included in my service work scope. But I am able to do it all with good pay. For me,  if you want everything to be free, please help yourself to do it all๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ช.

The look of me and Dell together after my long day assisting in thesis documentation work today.
Both of us together at home just now.

Dell taking advantage to lay on my lap.
Till then, be safe and make sure to check all documents and devices such as pen drive and etc used to be kept in bag properly when moving around. Especially before leaving the area or places.

No comments:

Post a Comment