Links

Monday, July 30, 2018

Pan frying my horn banana (pisang tanduk) as sweet desert for my evening desert.

I decided to just pan fry 1 unit of horn banana that I have in hands for my evening desert last 27 July 2018 [1]. As I feel I am not up to deep frying it as banana fritters as normal. Since my throat does not feel to have oily deep frying food.
The finished look of my sweet and slightly sour pan fried horn banana (pisang tanduk) as my evening desert.

The cooking process:
The look of my pan fry horn banana (pisang tanduk) when it is almost finished.

To be frank, I am satisfied with the outcome of my pan fried horn banana (pisang tanduk). Even Dell and Furball keep on trying to get into the plate. They even keep on coming to have a sniff despite I have serve their favourite food, chicken soup.
I only used butter and brown sugar for this dish. I do pan fry the thinly sliced horn banana (pisang tanduk) in a non stick pan.
I do think this dish of mine suits elderly and those who might have weaker teeth condition. As the pan fried horn banana (pisang tanduk) very soft to the teeth.

Till then, have fun in experimenting your cooking😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment