Links

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The look of few plants at home today, including my pisang berangan fruits update.

The look of my pisang berangan lemak manis (chestnut/dreamy banana) fruits. Last update 15 July 2018 [1].





My red onion growth after last taken picture of it 14 May 2018 [2].


My asparagus that I plant in small poly bag.


The look of my papaya fruits that I plucked last 16 July 2018 [3]. 
Total harvest weight = (2,111+1,671+1,442+973) gm = 6,197 gm = 6.2 kg for 4 unit papayas.
The look of the papaya fruits plucked last 16 July 2018 [3].
This one the heaviest = 2,111 gm = 2.1 kg.


This one weigh 1,671 gm = 1.7 kg.
This one weigh 1,442 gm = 1.4 kg.

The smallest one among these 4 is 973 gm.

The look of 4 of them today. Becoming more yellow in colour. Maybe can be eaten tomorrow.
My sweetsop (nona or sri kaya) plant. I replant it last Friday.


The growth of flowers to my adenium plant. Last pictures taken 16 July 2018 [4].


My mulberry fruits harvest today.
This is taken or plucked from picture below
One from 6 cuttings that I replant last week is growing healthy and already sprouting new leaves.
This mulberry plant already booked. If you want mulberry plant to grow at home, can contact me personally.

Among butterfly in my house compound today.

Will try to identify the butterfly type later.

To be frank, I just spend 1 hour time before leave the house for work to tend after my plants and cats.
Then I spend less than 30 minutes after I reach home to tend after the plants such as taking pictures, watering them and collects the pest like siput babi and caterpillars before I went up to my room in second floor.
Although it is a short time, but I make sure to planned ahead well and always check my checklist before leave the house or leave my plants. To know if I am able to cover the planned task. If not, I need to arrange time to finished it up end of the day or the next day.
A little and well planned list of effort does benefiting your plants and cats in daily basis. My way to make it as daily habit, progressively.

Till then, have fun in taking pictures of your crops and insects at home😉.

References:
[1] The look of my pisang berangan lemak manis (chestnut/dreamy banana) fruits 15 July 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-look-of-my-banana-fruits-from-my.html
[2] The look of my red onion last 14 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-looks-of-my-small-red-onion-garlic.html
[3] The look of my freshly plucked papaya last 16 July 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-freshen-up-make-up-look-today-after.html
[4] The look of the adenium flowers last 16 July 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-look-of-my-plants-this-morning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment