Links

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Selfie setting to save pictures as flipped image or not in my Samsung J7 Prime.

I just happened to notice the difference between flipped and unflipped difference in selfie after using back my Samsung J7 Prime. As previous phone generation like my Samsung Note 3 Neo last time, I think do not have such function. Plus, last time I still have not started blogging to documented such information in proper manner like now😃.

A flipped image or reversed image, the more formal term, is a static or moving image that is generated by a mirror-reversal of an original across a horizontal axis (a flopped image is mirrored across the vertical axis) [1].
Unlipped selfie of mine = mirror image.
This is example of unflipped selfie of mine. As the sentence in this picture 👆 is in reverse manner = mirrored image.
The setting in my phone front camera to achieve unflipped or mirrored image as previous picture.
Flipped selfie of mine =  Mirror reverse image of me.
In flipped image or picture, you are able to read the sentence Emergency clearly like in this picture👆.
You won't be able to notice it right after took the pictures. But only able to see the difference when view the pictures in picture gallery.

Till then. have fun in taking selfie of your make up and even clear complexion without make up face of yours😉.

Reference:
[1] Flipped image https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipped_image

No comments:

Post a Comment