Links

Thursday, July 12, 2018

The heart look of my pisang berangan or chestnut banana today.

I was really surprised to see the heart of my chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) this evening. Since I have been tending after my plants after dark this week. As I am not too well due to the day of the months 😏. And the look of the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) heart does makes me very happy despite my condition.
Selfie with the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) heart.


The look of the rest of its offspring.


To show how large the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) heart size.


Hopefully the tall pandan coconut outside the fence able to hide the look of the banana heart and fruit later.
I have been replanting 2 from the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) offspring last Friday. But that time, I really did not see any hint that the heart will pop up anytime soon. Or maybe because I am already too tired that time to notice much.
To be frank, the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) were quite small earlier this year [1]. Seems like the decision to replant 2 from its offspring and my ratio of organic fertilizer does helps it growth very much.
Till then, have fun in tending after your plants at home 😉.

References:
[1] The look of the chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan lemak manis) 5 February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/me-dell-and-my-horn-tanduk-and-dreamy.html
[2] The look of my chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan) that getting taller last 3 April 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/replanting-activities-this-morning.html
[3] The look of 9 sisir of chestnut/dreamy banana (pisang berangan) fruits after 3 days http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-look-of-my-banana-fruits-from-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment