Links

Thursday, July 19, 2018

My cats activity this morning.

I happen to be able to snap/take pictures of my innocent looking baby cats Dell and Furball this morning while tending after my plants routine.
Dell looking at me innocently.

Dell is behaving like he is trying to tell me that despite his heavy weight and his growing figure, his buttock still able to fit in this small basket😂. Yet still he looks adorable to my eyes 😃. This heavy fluffy cat of mine.
Dell and Furball posing with the trimmed mulberry and black lemuni (lemuni hitam).
Till then, have fun in taking pictures of your pets at home😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of the rest of the plants that I manage to tend after this morning http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/few-of-my-plants-look-and-growth-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment