Links

Saturday, July 7, 2018

The look of flower buds in my adenium plant.

This adenium plant were given to me as barter trade present from one good Uncle last March 2018. We met during property event around year 2014 in City Square, before I bought my current house.
I just notice that the adenium plant just bear abundance flower buds yesterday evening.
Close up on the adenium flower buds.





The look of the adenium plant last March 2018.
About adenium [1]:
Adenium obesum is also known as the Desert Rose. In the Philippines, due to its resemblance to the related genus Plumeria, and the fact that it was introduced to the Philippines from Bangkok, Thailand, the plant is also called as Bangkok kalachuchi.
Due to its resemblance to a miniature Frangipani tree and its popularity in Bonsai, it is also sometimes known as Japanese Frangipani.
This plant has a flower boom in the month of October till December [1].

Despite I only manage to grow 1 of them, seems like it does grow healthier than ever. All thanks to my never ending learning curve on gardening knowledge. I do make sure to spend time to learn about each and every plant that I plant. As each and every one of them have different needs and care. I prefer to treat them individually. In order to get optimum result from each and every of them.

Till then, have fun in putting effort learning about the plant that you grow at home 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment