Links

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Few of my plants look and growth today.

I am trimming my mulberry and black lemuni (lemuni hitam) plant today. Since it is already grow with lots of untamed branches.
The trimmed branches.


The thin look of my mulberry branch near my papaya tree.

The look of the trimmed black lemuni (lemuni hitam) plant.


The look of the black lemuni (lemuni hitam) flowers.

Close up looks.

The look of my pineapple plant that I grew from its crown.


The look of adenium flower around 9.30 am.



The look of the blooming adenium flower around 10.57 am.

Unidentified herb in my house compound. Will search its correct name later.





The look of pulasan plant that accidentally grow on the soil.
I do planned to replant this pulasan plant elsewhere. Since this type of plant tends to grow bigger and need larger land area than 10 feet like mine.

Flower to a type of ginger plant at home that looks like orchid flower.

The high resemblance to orchid flower look.



My keembong plant.

Bonglai that I grew in my inner house compound.


The look of the bonglai leaf.
My village rose flower bud.



Despite it still in rose bud shape, it is already have the fragrant rose scent that lingers on my fingers after I take its pictures.

Replanting melada pahit plant.




Resting for a while with these 2 cats of mine, Dell and Furball [1].
Both of them wanted to be patted by me.



Furball enjoying the full patting attention.

Furball enjoying the breast scratch/patted to the maximum.

My chili (cili padi) in a pot with lots of chili fruits.


Replanting one of my spearmint plant in new pot.


Can you spot difference between these lemongrass and citronella plant of mine?

My citronella plant.
My lemongrass in a pot.
The answer is in the pictures above here 👆: citronella have darker base colour while lemongrass have same green colour from top to bottom.

Unidentified flower plant that grow itself in my house compound.





The look of my pisang berangan that I measure this morning.
The diameter of the pisang berangan fruit is 7 cm.

The top stem diameter is 36 cm.
I do forget to measure the diameter of the pisang berangan plant base.

Till then, have fun spending time tending after your plants at home 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment