Links

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Cooking my lunch food in lunch box: marinated chicken with okra and steamed rice.

I am cooking my lunch food in lab using my precious lunch box last 6 August 2019. Marinated chicken with okra slices on top compartment and steamed rice in bottom compartment.


The earlier look of the uncooked marinated chicken.
The look of sliced okra in my marinated chicken.
The marinated ingredients: 35 gm serai wangi, 4 gm cili padi, 14 gm purple chili, 3 pandan leaves, 3 lemon leaves, 4 apple mint leaves, 3 spearmint leaves, 1 turmeric leaf and 200 ml water. I blend all the marinated ingredients and poured it into half a chicken, approximately 9 kg. Then I add 2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar for taste. All ingredients were home grown by me.
I bring around 200 gm of the marinated chicken to lab. The rest I left it at home.
Seems like it turned out well.
Till then, have fun in experimenting making marinated chicken using your home grown ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment