Links

Saturday, August 31, 2019

The huge amount of pus on tissue from stray cat wound.

This is taken late evening of 30 August 2019. As one of the male stray cat found wounded morning of 29 August 2019.
The pus is oozing out when I hold the cat by its neck to get closer look of his wound.
I am able to spray wound medicine to its wound before leave the faculty yesterday. His body is heating up that time.

Somehow today I get hunch to press nearby skin of its wound area. And even my colleague who helped to pin down the cat was surprised to see so many pus coming out of the wound puncture. There is a very thick white pus flakes in the yellow pus discharge. Unable to take picture nor video of the pus discharge process and the cat wound since my hands already covered with pus residue. I should really make phone holder on my shawl.
The amount of pus from the wound on the used tissue.
This is more than 18 cut sheets from my toilet roll tissue used to wipes the cat pus.
I keep on push/squeeze out till very end of it. Till I am able to see the cat's tail is shivering in pain when I push the wound area for anymore pus left.
Give him special treats of chicken neck bones after the painful process.
I do spray wound medicine to its wound after finished the push/squeezing the pus process. He seems to have less fever heat today compare to yesterday.
The wound medicine decanted in sprayer bottle.
He does well and do not fight the pain. Hopefully he will survive till next Monday. As my colleague do comment that the cat would not be able to survive and recover if I do not push out the pus. Since the amount of pus being push out is like more than 20 ml.
I am able to remember clearly why one of my Aunt did tell me reason I should not become a medical doctor. As I am too persistent and have less mercy to my patient. Since I do push/squeeze the pus from the cat's wound despite he already started to show pain. Well, I have to make my work done to ensure the wound is pus free.
Till then, have fun in tending after wounded stray cat nearby you.

No comments:

Post a Comment