Links

Sunday, August 4, 2019

My simple make up look after Zohor prayer.

This is taken noon of 17 June 2019. After I finished Zohor prayer. Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone with lighting assist from my no filter video light [1]. This is indoor condition, inside my lab that is well lighted.
I am using both hands to hold phone and video light at arm length around 30 to 35 cm.






I do not use any concealer for my under eyes nor eyebrows.
The make up sequence as follow:

  • Moisturiser of Nourishing Cream by Himalaya Herbs [2]
  • A thin later of sunscreen and foundation. 
  • Followed by loose powder, eyebrows, eyeliner using brown eyeshadow, blusher.
  • Lipmatte from Fever Glam code Good Lady with matte pigment gloss code Playful from L. A. Girl on top of it. 
  • I just use natural lighting during make up application in prayer room.
I manage to put on my white clay mask and do mild exfoliation on my face before put on make up this morning. Have to put more effort to my ageing skin.
I do feel that this video light helps a lot to give good and clear lighting to my selfie. Just that the brightest setting is blindingly bright. Which makes me look to my phone that I hold right under it. Still the brightest setting give very nice, clear and even lighted effect on my selfie.
I do get some comments regarding the long time I take to get ready. As I am not too well to do work faster. No matter what, do not get such comments to get to you. For me, I am the one who decide to put on make up and not others. Just respect both opinion and strive well in what you like to do. As I could never able to please others and better to focus in pleasing myself. 
Till then, have fun in remove and reapply your make up after Zohor prayer.

References:
[1] My video light with 160 LEDs
[2] Nourishing Cream by Himalaya Herbs https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-review-on-nourishing-skin-cream-50.html

No comments:

Post a Comment