Links

Thursday, August 1, 2019

My make up look after almost 9 hours.

I am testing my video light of 160 LEDs last evening of 14 June 2019. Basically after I reach home from work that day. It is after almost 9 hours I put on my make up since morning. I do not remove or even do any touch up since I am on pray exemption and too busy finishing up works. 
Pictures taken using my Oppo A71 (2018) phone. 

Able to see here my eyeliner still intact. Despite I just used brown eyeshadow to do my eyeliner. 

I myself quite astounded with the long lasting look of my simple daily make up. 
I am satisfied with the lighting assist from my video light. It is really easy to use for selfie = single handed usage. 
Till then, have fun in testing your make up and lighting that you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment