Links

Monday, August 12, 2019

The huge and long size of my hempedu bumi leaf planted outside work place.

This is taken last 23 April 2019. Finally I know the type of plant that grow healthily in one of container outside my work place/lab area. After it start to produce seed pots. It is hempedu bumi plant [1].
The largest is 10 cm long and 3.5 cm wide (middle part of leaf). Medium size is 5 cm long and 2 cm wide (middle part of leaf).
Definitely much bigger, longer, wider and thinner than mine at home [1]. Seems like to be more than 70% increment in size. That is why I never guess it is a hempedu bumi plant from earlier. Fortunately my instict to let it grow bigger, worth the risk taken. Since it is quite good herbs.

Overview look of the plant.
The look of the seed pots.

However, I need to be careful when using this plant for alternative remedy. Since the measurement amount of 2 leaves will not valid with such size. Definitely need a more accurate measurer to use herbs for alternative remedy.
Till then, have fun in identifying mysterious plant that grow in your plant container.

Reference:
[1] The look of my hempedu bumi plant last 18 June 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/andrographis-paniculata-hempedu-bumi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment