Links

Saturday, August 3, 2019

My make up look using green eyeshadow for eyeliner.

This is taken in the morning of 17 June 2019. Where I used green eyeshadow to make my eyeliner. Eyeliner is considered additional and luxury step for me in my limited daily time. Another extra step is to add gold eyeshadow all over my eyelids for extra pop using my fingers. All is possible provided I have extra time and energy.  I am using brushes from my custom MUFE brush set [1].

Both pictures taken using Samsung J7 Prime phone and video light 160 LEDs.
However the lighting looks a bit different due different lighting angle and sunshine from outdoor. As the background of second picture is much more darker than the first one. Despite both video light on same brightest setting.
But it seems like the green eyeliner is not visible enough to been seen in this pictures. Still the video light does helps to improve the quality of my pictures. For me the green eyeliner is sufficient enough to perk up and define my eyes.
I do put on my white clay mask and do mild exfoliate afterwards in the morning after bath. I am able to see that such effort does helps to get an even and smooth make up application on my skin.
I do like to take picture on myself after make up. So that I am able to see whether it suits my face or not. Either it is subtle or too much for daily make up look. Plus, easier for me to trouble shoot for improvement. That is my way in progressing.
Till then, have fun in taking daily pictures of yourself after each make up application.

Reference:
[1] Unwrapping my custom MUFE brush set last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/unwrapping-my-15-pieces-custom-set-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment