Links

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

My morning drink of pandan leaf+spearmint+apple mint.

This is taken in the morning of 19 July 2019. Where I make hot drink using pandan leaf+spearmint leaves+apple mint leaves. As I have extra pandan leaves to be used for my kombucha second fermentation tomorrow. The spearmint and apple mint leaves from the stem that I accidentally pull out when I clean up weeds in their containers.
I used half of pandan leaf. Around 6 cm long and 2 cm wide. 9 small spearmint leaves and 2 small apple mint leaves. I shred the pandan leaf and the pour hot boiled water into the leaves. I do find that the spearmint and apple mint leaves helps mellow down panda leaf bitter taste. Since I opt for no sugar in my herbal drink.

I do read that such combination is good for headache. Which I am having one in this very morning. Hopefully it will help to each my headache pain.
Till then, have fun in enjoying herbal drink from the herbs you have planted at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment