Links

Saturday, August 17, 2019

My bingka ubi using freshly harvested tapioca.

This is made last 16 August 2019. My attempt in making kuih bingka ubi. Since I have plenty of them after harvest it last 15 August 2019 [1].
The look of the cooked kuih bingka ubi.

Took me 44 minutes to peel and finish grating the peeled tapioca.


Grating process using grater plate from my mandolin slicer set [1].

Mixing the grated tapioca with coconut milk, salt and sugar.

I make sure the mixture not over 1/5 mark in the pressure cooker. Where the nett weight of mixture in pressure cooker inner pot is 1,090 gm.

Cook in cake mode 0.5 in Elba pressure cooker [2].
The look of balance harvested tapioca.
The look of kuih bingka ubi after finished cake mode 0.5.
I add another cake mode 0.4 since it still sticky after poking using toothpick.
A good experiment cooking in pressure cooker. Have to let the kuih bingka ubi to cool down before take it out from inner pot. Taste heavenly when it is eaten cold.
Both Dell and Tomot laying beside me on the floor while waiting for the kuih bingka ubi finish cooking.
Till then, have fun in making kuih bingka ubi using freshly harvested tapioca.

References:
[1] Roasted tapioca last 15 August 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-look-of-ubi-bakar-grilled-tapioca.html
[2] My mandolin slicer set https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-additional-kitchen-assist-tools-to.html
[3] My review on Elba EPC 6000SS pressure cooker last 15 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html
[4] My ubi goreng (fried tapioca) last evening of 17 August 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment