Links

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My review on perfume Ange Ou Demon Le Secret EDT from Givenchy.

This is taken last 5 August 2019. I was craving for tea scented fresh perfume. But perfume Still by JLo is too strong for me after testing it out the night before [1]. Even perfume Tommy Girl EDT too strong for me at this moment [2]. Which I have to opt for perfume Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau de Toilette from Givenchy. It is much milder and fresh tea scented perfume with hints of apple that suits my current olfactory system. More towards angelic scent. The bottle also very pretty like chandelier look. Especially the middle back edge.





Perfume description [3]:
Part playful, part provocative, the duality of seduction here is crisp, airy and luminous, with candy apple - but evolves into something warmer and richer, with notes of musk, amber and patchouli. Sexy, bold and fresh. An angel whose innocence remains to be seen.
  • Perfume type: Chypre Fruity Floral 
  • Head: candy apple 
  • Heart: jasmine, rose tea 
  • Base: musk
Till then, have fun in enjoying your tea scented perfume.

References:
[1] My review on perfume Still by JLo last 3 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-review-on-perfume-still-by-jlo.html
[2] My review on perfume Tommy Girl EDT https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/my-review-on-perfume-tommy-girl-edt.html
[3]  Notes in perfume Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Eau de Toilette from Givenchy https://www.givenchybeauty.com/int/en/p/ange-ou-demon-le-secret-F10100006.html 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. From Google search is Pound 34 for 30 ml,Pound 64 for 50 ml and Pound 104 for 100 ml. Can get it from your nearby perfume shop. I get my 50 ml less than RM 250 from my perfume supplier

      Delete