Links

Monday, August 19, 2019

My home made herbal ibu sirap (syrup).

I manage to make my herbal ibu sirap (syrup) in the morning of 28 July 2019. As the syrup in lab almost finished. Since I am coughing, I decided to add few herbs in my herbal ibu sirap (syrup).
The look of the finished look my herbal ibu sirap (syrup) that is full of herbs. Among used herbs is pandan leaves, turmeric leaf and spearmint leaves.
The made herbal sirap (syrup) drink that I made in the lab. It taste nice and tasty. Pandan taste and scent is good enough. Seems like my first attempt is a successful one.

It also manage to sooth my itchy coughing throat. But the side effect is it makes me visit toilet 1 time more frequent than normal basis.
Till then, have fun in making your home made herbal ibu sirap (syrup).

No comments:

Post a Comment