Links

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Harvesting my home grown pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits.

This is taken last 11 December 2019. Where I found that 3 of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits turned yellow. I immediately cut it off from its tree before it goes over ripe during this rainy monsoon season. After harvest, I check it is almost 6 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits. But after cuttig it off to sell sisir/sikat (bunch), actually I get 7 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits. Where it is sold out by 3 pm that day.
The harvested pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits in its tandan (stem).

The look of the fruits that still on the tree.

Till then, have fun enjoying your harvested pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment