Links

Monday, December 30, 2019

Dissected Asian shrew in my cats room.

This is taken in the noon of 29 October 2019. My baby girl, Furball the cat showing off her surgeon skills by dissecting the caught Asian shrew last night. This happens when my cat interested in surgery😅.
Suspected both Asian shrew trying to take shelter through the drain connected to my cats room.

 It is proven that worth my time and effort spend in taking good care of my cats at home.
The best part in taking care of my cats as it makes me immune to carcass and others unthinkable things. Since they love to give their Mama surprises by guarding the house well.
Till then, have fun in cleaning up mess made by your cats at home.

Reference:
[1] The caught Asian shrew by my precious girl, Furball last 16 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-look-of-asian-house-shrew-caught-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment