Links

Thursday, December 19, 2019

The look of my tools and cosmetics for my travel make up look

This is the look of limited tools and cosmetics that I manage bring during my travel to Yogjakarta, Indonesia last time.
The make up look that I manage to pull off from the limited tools and cosmetics that I bring along in my orange and black bags.
The orange bag is in my handbag. While the black one is from my additional carry on bag.

The content of my orange bag. Sufficient enough for touch up.
The look of my black bag:

Overview of the content from both bags.
I do have to buy new sunscreen and baby oil right after I arrive to remove my make up. Also to protect my face and skin from UV.
Till then, have fun in packing sufficient amount of tools and cosmetics for your travel trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment