Links

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Making my own food during my unwell condition

This is taken last 9 December 2019. As I am unwell, I decided to make my own food for self recover.
For breakfast, I am able to make half boiled eggs. I use 2 eggs for it. I do use my 2.5 liter to assist me in cooking it. Also, I am able to get perfect half boiled eggs each session. Able to keep my stomach calm for more than 3 hours.
For dinner, I am making steamed chicken covered with grated garlic and ginger. I do not use any salt. As I intended to be able to share the leftover with my precious cats.
I decided to use ceramic bowl instead of cook it directly in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. As my wrist not in a good condition. So have to resorted to this method of cooking.
Adding soy sauce for taste and flavour.

The cooked steamed chicken.

The look of all ingredients before cook.



Using function tendon/porridge, texture rich for 44 minutes.
Regardless it does not look much, but it just good enough for me to eat it. Also helps me to flush out my bloatiness.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good freshly cooked food during your recovery day.

Reference:
[1] Details on my 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/details-on-functions-in-my-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment