Links

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The huge look of the heart to my pisang raja, almost 2 feet long

This is taken in the morning of 3 December 2019. Actually I have been keeping an eye on it. But it happen that I missed out to see the heart of my pisang raja (banana) plant before it decended yesterday. Seems like my pisang raja (banana) produce its heart after 10 months and 24 days or 324 days [1]. Which is after it is planted directly on soil last 20 January 2019 [2]. Despite it did not bear its heart within 9 months time, still better late than never😆💪.
Selfie with the tall pisang raja (banana) heart as a proof.
Close up on my pisang raja (banana) heart that is almost 2 feet long.

Overview look of my pisang raja (banana) heart.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your planted pisang raja at home😉💪.

References:
[1] The look of the received pisang raja (banana) offspring last 10 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-look-of-received-pisang-raja.html
[2] Planting my pisang raja (banana) offspring on 20 January 2019 after receive it last 10 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/planting-pisang-raja-banana-directly-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment