Links

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

My good lasting steam travel iron

This is taken in the morning of 1 December 2019.
It was bought last May 2014. A good small yet powerful steam iron.
For me personally I would suggest this to be used by those who have weak wrist.
As I tend to stuffed all my clothes in my bag. That is why I need this small iron travel with me each time.
The set up of me using it during work travel. 

The small size of this travel iron near to my palm size.


The lid of water tank already fall out due to tear and wear. Well, I always empty the water tank each time after usage.
3 pin plug head.



Last time, I bring this iron during my  Master study commute trip. And my roommate very impressed with the power of my travel steam iron.
I prefer to bring my own iron. In order to avoid disappointment of no iron available. Or even to avoid my clothes from burned by available iron in lodging. As I have experienced it last time. Fortunately it burned in not visible area.
Till then, have fun in ironing your clothes during your travel trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment