Links

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Making kuih bingka ubi

This is taken in the noon of 20 December 2019. I happen to get  1,614 gm freshly harvested ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava).
The look of fully cooked kuih bingka ubi. I use double bath method using function tendon, texture rich for 35 minutes in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.
It taste delicious as per previous one cooked using bake method directly in the inner pot [1].



The process in making it.
Be extra careful while grating peeled ubi kayu (tapioca/cassava). As I slightly grazed my thumb while looking away in seconds. Moral of the story is to stop grating before look away.
I prefer to make my own kuih bingka ubi. As I prefer the one without any flour added. Well, you can easily opt to buy it at your own convenience.
Till then, have fun in making kuih bingka ubi for your tea break.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment