Links

Saturday, December 28, 2019

The look of few my kelapa pandan (coconut) that successfully become fruit thanks to the stingless bee.

This is taken in the evening of 27 December 2019. Where I found that few of my kelapa pandan (coconut) become fruit. Also I managed to take pictures of the stingless bee that helps to pollinate the kelapa pandan (coconut) flowers to be fruits.

Hopefully I am able to get more than 40% of kelapa pandan (coconut) fruits later. 

Pictures taken using my phone Oppo  A71 (2018). Hopes it is clear enough to be seen.
Till then, have fun in tending after your planted kelapa pandan (coconut) plant at home. 

Reference :
[1] The look of kelapa pandan (coconut) flowers last 22 December 2019. Around 12 stalks https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-look-of-my-first-fruit-buds-to-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment