Links

Sunday, December 29, 2019

My make up look done by Mr Nuex Rosli using NR Cosmetics

This is taken in the morning of 30 November 2019. I am able to join NR Cosmetics open day which start 10 am until 10 pm.
My actual intention being there is more to have a taste and look of the softness of his Magnetic Signature brush set and his Exclusive Signature NR bag [1,2].
My look after makeover session personally by Mr Nuex Rosli that morning.



Video from instagram story, credit to instagram NRC of me sitting having makeover by Mr Nuex Rosli personally.
List of product used on me:
  1. Spray mist-> Prime and Set [3].
  2. Moisturizer & primer-> Luxury Magic Elixir Moisturiser [4].
  3. Compact powder code medium-beige [5]. He did asked me whether I would like code light or to have natural colour. Well, I choose natural colour. Which he suggest code medium-beige. Where he apply using his Face Powder brush [6].
  4. Blusher-> luxury matte blusher code Lily [7]. Where he apply using his Blusher brush [8].
  5. Lip gloss-> Argania x Nuex Rosli code Eva [9]
  6. Setting spray-> Prime and Set [1]

The make up application process:
Was waiting for moisturiser to sink in before proceed to step 3.
My look in the morning before going for the event:
My bare face without make up.
The look after my simple make up application.

My selfie in front of NR Cosmetics headquarters in Bandar Baru Bangi.
The pretty and nice lady, Mrs Dayah Rosli that encourage me to get makeover by Mr Nuex Rosli himself. Thanks to her, I am able to experience such a good enjoyable makeover.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good makeover.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment