Links

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

My review on perfume Gucci Rush EDT.

This is taken in the afternoon of 8 September 2019. It is strong scented perfume. More clean yet fresh and floral end to me. Despite it falls under chypre fruity group or category.

Details from Sephora [1]:
Introduced in 1999, Gucci Rush is a fantasy to be reached through an intoxicating, addictive combination of florals and spices. A sensual burst unlike any other. 
Notes: Gardenia, Freesia, Jasmine, Vanilla, Patchouli. 
Style: This fragrance is euphoric and intoxicating.

I pay for it last 3 September 2019. Where my supplier posted it out on the same day. I received it in the afternoon of 8 September 2019. Basically within 6 days after make payment.
I am actually late in appreciating perfume from Chanel, Gucci and etc.. As in my earlier stage, my preference is fruity floral scent. Makes me start off with Escada perfumes.
Till then, have fun enjoying stronger scented perfume.

Reference:
[1] Details on Gucci Rush perfume notes from Sephora https://m.sephora.com/product/rush-P4965

No comments:

Post a Comment