Links

Monday, December 9, 2019

My new colourful hard case make up bag for daily usage.

This is taken in the evening of 25 October 2019. After a short discussion in the evening. Followed up by findings ingredients for my girlfriend's family day event tomorrow.
Size : 20 cm x 25 cm x 5 cm with 2 zippers conpartment.
The filled up make up bag:


Overview of the filled make up bag.
The look of empty make up bag:






Part to put in make up brushes.

Tired faces while waiting for our dinner.
The hard case is convenient enough for me to fill in my daily cosmetics for daily make up applications. As I only used 5 steps for my daily make up look : moisturised→sunscreen→do my eyebrows→apply blush on my cheeks→apply lipmatte on my lips.
Till then, have fun in using new colourful hard case make up bag for daily usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment