Links

Thursday, September 29, 2022

My sleep monitoring for the weekend

The look of my sleep over the weekend of Saturday (24 September 2022) and Sunday (25 September 2022).
I am no longer fighting to be awake. Listening to my counselor's advice very well. As he said, I might fall in the toilet. While trying hard to take bath to stay awake.
The result is I am able to get total of 11 hours of sleep and 2 hours 17 minutes of deep sleep last Saturday.

I am able to get a total of 7 hours 27 minutes of sleep and 1 hour 10 minutes of deep sleep.

On Monday (26 September 2022), I am able to get a total of 8 hours 18 minutes of sleep and 1 hour 31 minutes of deep sleep.

On Tuesday (27 September 2022), I only get 17 minutes of deep sleep from a total of 4 hours and 8 minutes of sleep duration.

Until then, have fun tracking your night's sleep on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment